Would you like to learn more about our school?
We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Give us a call.
Book a school tour.
Attend our Open House.
- Registrations for kindergarten are now being accepted for children who were born on or before March 1, 2013.
- Registration forms are available in the school office.
- Please bring your child’s birth certificate.
- If your child was not immunized in Edmonton, please bring their records.
If you are interested in being part of our school please contact us
If you would like to find out more about registering your child with Edmonton Public Schools please visit us at www.epsb.ca
The Cogito Program is an extremely popular program and registration will begin February 1, 2017. Parents are encouraged to indicate their interest by completing the Cogito forms to assist us in planning a Meeting for Success in March prior to the District’s random selection date in mid April 2017.
- Registration for Kindergarten will be accepted for children who were born on or before March 1, 2013.
- Please bring you child's Canadian Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport or Permanent Residency card.
- Bring proof of address, for example a utility bill or drivers license.
- Registration forms are available in the school office or may be downloaded here.
A child can be pre-registered/registered at only one school at a time
*Kindergarten Cogito information night is on February 28, 2017 from 6:00 - 7:00 pm.
It is imperative that you and your child attend the Cogito Meeting (date and time to be announced).